- Ensure you are using one of the following supported browsers:
- Windows - Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 10 only
- Windows - Microsoft Edge (Version 38 or newer)
- Windows - Chrome (Version 38 or newer)
- Windows - Firefox (Version 36 or newer)
- Mac - Safari (Version 8.2.5 or newer)
- iPad - 2 and later (iOS9 or newer)
- iPhone - 5 and later (iOS9 or newer)
- Android - (Version 4.4 or newer)
- Check your internet speed to make sure your internet is fast enough for smooth playback. We recommend a minimum internet download speed of 1.5mbps for video on demand content and 4mbps for live event content. You can test your internet speed by using a service such as www.speedtest.net. If your download speed is slower, your viewing experience may be degraded. Please note that viewing a live video stream over a wireless connection can be unreliable
- Disable ad-blockers or other browser extensions that may be interfering with the page. "Hard refresh" the page. This is done by pressing the "Ctrl-F5" keys on Windows or "Cmd-Shift-R" on Mac.
Close all instances of your browser then relaunch the browser and try again.
Clear your browser cache. You can find instructions for clearing your cache here.
Video playback is slow
There could be a few causes resulting in slow or interrupted video playback. In general, if you’re connecting over Wi-Fi and experiencing constant rebuffering or other issues during playback, try moving your router to another location and away from other devices that may cause electrical interference. We recommend the following:
Move your wireless router to a more central location of your home.
Move your wireless router to an elevated surface such as a desk or on top of a bookshelf.
Clear clutter from the vicinity of your wireless router.